Shimano Premium Round Road Ring
Absolute Black's aftermarket Shimano Premium Round Road Ring puts a big emphasis on stiffness, resisting flex with its high strength-to-weight ratio and thicker 5mm construction. These stout aluminum chainrings feature a one of a kind look, and use Absolute Black's proven ramp and recess design for smooth and responsive shifting. They're sold separately as inner and outer chainrings, and are compatible with any Shimano 4-bolt crankset. If you're only getting an inner chainring, you can use your original bolts. If you're using the outer chainring, you'll want to purchase Absolute Black Bolt Covers or Long Bolts.
- Premium road chainrings for Shimano 4-bolt cranksets
- Thicker 5mm construction for efficient power transfer
- High strength-to-weight ratio from CNC-machined alloy construction
- Proprietary ramp & recess design for smooth, crisp shifting
- One of a kind look with durable anodized finish
- Ramp design shifts best with combinations: 50/34, 52/36, 52/38, 53/39t
- Outer ring requires "Road Bolt Covers" or "Long Bolts" (sold separately)
- Item #ABC000C
- CNC-machined 7075 aluminum, anodized
- [inner ring] 34, 36, 38, 39t, [outer ring] 50, 52, 53t
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- Shimano asymmetric 110mm
- Compatible Components
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra R8000, Ultegra 6800, 105 R7000, 105 5800, & Tiagra 4700 cranksets
- Claimed Weight
- [34t] 1.1oz (30g), [36t] 1.3oz (38g), [38t] 1.5oz (43g), [39t] 1.6oz (45g), [50t] 4oz (114g), [52t] 4.6oz (129g), [53t] 4.8oz (136g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.