Race Face Oval Cinch Direct Mount Traction Chainring
While we can't verify any particular company's claims of having the best oval shape to optimize pedal stroke, it's always good to have options, and the Absolute Black Race Face Oval Chainring has proven to be a top choice among riders. Claiming improved rear wheel traction as a result of more consistent power throughout the pedal stroke, Absolute Black manufactures each chainring size with its own patented oval profiles for smooth rotation. Made to pair with the Race Face CINCH system, this chainring mounts directly onto the crank and comes in a variety of colors to add some flair to your drivetrain.
- Oval chainring for Race Face CINCH cranksets
- Oval shape optimizes your pedal stroke and boosts traction
- Narrow-wide tooth profile provides excellent chain retention
- Machined from high-grade aluminum for high strength-to-weight
- 3D teeth machining sheds med and decreases wear
- Works with 10, 11, and 12-speed drivetrains
- 6mm offset for standard 49mm chainline
- Item #ABC0004
- CNC machined 7075 Txxx aluminum
- Number of Rings
- 26t, 28t, 30t, 32t, 34t
- Compatible Components
- Race Face CINCH cranksets
- Claimed Weight
- [26t] 1.8oz (52g), [28t] 1.9oz (54g), [30t] 2oz (58g), [32t] 2.2oz (62g), [34t] 2.4oz (69g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 28, 2023
- I've used it several times
Can’t say for sure the oval makes a difference. I put it on at the beginning of the season so no direct comparison but the quality is 5 stars. No dropped chains or slipping.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help