Why We Like The Abbey Bike Tools Modular Bearing Press Kit With Handles
Bearing-related work is much less of a hassle when we have the Abbey Bike Tools Modular Bearing Press Kit With Handles. The 5-inch machined handles provide extra leverage, while the 1/2-inch acme thread on the press shaft creates a more robust thread and less turning. At the end of the press is the quick nut which is designed to allow us to slide the nut to the desired location and easily click and press away.
- A bearing press for at-home mechanical fixes
- 5in machined handles offer extra leverage
- Smooth pressing action that requires less effort
- 1/2in acme thread for the press shaft for less turning
- Quick nut at the end clicks directly into place
- Item #ABY1WUO
- Shimano, GXP, SRAM DUB, BB30
- complete handled press head, 12in press shaft, quick nut, PF30/1.125" headset, 24mm bottom bracket drifts (for Shimano-compatible bottom brackets), 22mm bottom bracket drift (single drift for non drive GXP bottom bracket), 28.9mm bottom bracket drift (for SRAM DUB), 6806 drift (for BB30 bottom brackets), 1.5in headset drift, centering cone
- Manufacturer Warranty
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help