Bottom Bracket Socket
Don't mar up your brand new bottom bracket before you even get a ride on it. Use Abbey Bike Tools' Oversized Bottom Bracket Socket, made with the same high quality 7075 aluminum alloy and machined and finished to tight tolerances as the rest of its tools, and install your bottom bracket or perform maintenance like a pro.
The sockets feature a 3/8-inch square drive allowing for torque wrench use to achieve proper install specs. The sockets are anodized in Abbey's signature green color and are laser etched for easy identification of which model bottom bracket it fits. Choose from Chris King T47, Colnago 30mm, EThirteen BB30, Hope BSA30, Praxis M30, and TorqTite BSA30.
- Sockets from Abbey Bike Tools for oversized bottom bracket cups
- Laser etched for quick and easy identification
- Strong 7075 aluminum and precise machining is made to last
- Make your buddies green with envy with these high-quality sockets
- Item #ABY000L
- 7075 aluminum
- 3/8-in drive, Chris King T47, Colnago 30mm, EThirteen BB30, Hope BSA30, Praxis M30, TorqTite BSA30
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help