The 7Mesh MK3 Short is a refined, long-distance road cycling short built to take you to the end of arduous century's and heroic training rides in total comfort. It's a great option for riders that don't care much for bib straps, yet still want a high-end short for their riding endeavors. With a top-level Elastic Interface endurance chamois, a supportive contoured waist, and clean finish tailoring, the MK3 short ensures any time in the saddle is time well spent.
At the heart of the short is a custom Elastic Interface chamois designed with high-density foam through the center channel, and a completely air permeable perforated top layer. This means the MK3 breathes, cushions and feels amazing on sensitive in-between areas, delivering unmatched comfort in the saddle no matter how long you ride or how aggressive your position is.
Clean finish tailoring throughout the short places seams away from movement zones for a smooth surface where it matters most. At the waist, the MK3's contoured pattern keeps everything under control no matter how many hills you climb. The fabric itself is slightly more compressive than previous versions, and features seamless raw edges with printed silicone grippers. By extending the main fabric to the hem, the MK3 does away with uncomfortable grippers and pressure points, helping the short to fit smoothly and evenly across the leg.
- Refined road cycling shorts built for long-distance comfort
- Chamois offers cushion, ventilation, and stability in the saddle
- Clean finish tailoring for smooth, irritation-free surfaces
- Contoured waist delivers a supportive fit that stays put
- Fabric offers more compressive support than previous versions
- Seamless edges with silicone print eliminates pressure points
- Item #SVN002I
- Miti Gravity Interpower
- Elastic Interface Performance Space 2
- Chamois Thickness
- variable 3 - 14mm
- Leg Gripper
- silicone print
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year