Why We Like The MK3 Bib Short
Tackle your most epic days on the asphalt or gravel in the MK3 Bib Short from 7mesh Industries. Built with a comfortable chamois, soft bib straps and quality craftsmanship throughout, these will be your go-to bibs on the longest days. Compared to previous models, the MK3 uses slightly more compressive fabrics for better muscle support. Leg openings receive seamless raw edges at the hem and are finished with silicone grippers. By extending the body fabric to the hem, it allows 7Mesh to forgo overly constrictive grippers improving the fit and allowing for more even pressure across the legs.
7Mesh crafts this bib with a custom Elastic Interface chamois made to its specifications with high-density foam at the center channel and an air permeable top layer for breathability. You can expect exceptional cushioning from road imperfections, plenty of padding for your sit bones, and all-day support in the saddle.
It's stitched together using 7Mesh's Clean Finish tailoring which places seams and sewing away from areas of friction to reduce the chances of chafing and irritation. The bib straps use super soft materials that reduce pressure points while still supplying a supportive fit.
- Miti Gravity Interpower fabric provides compressive support
- Elastic Interface Performance Space 2 Chamois cushions and supports
- Clean finish hem with silicone gripper hold leg openings comfortably
- Mesh chamois hammock lining improves breathability on warm rides
- 45mm soft elastic bib straps ease pressure on shoulders and torso
- Soft brushed knit bib strap reduces friction, chafing, and irritation
- gClip compatible with other 7Mesh apparel
- Item #SVN002H
- Miti Gravity Interpower (62% nylon, 38% elastane)
- spring, summer, fall
- [large] 11in
- Elastic Interface Performance Space 2
- 45mm elastic straps, brushed knit strap junction
- Leg Gripper
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year