Why We Like The Glidepath Pant
When we're out on a multi-day adventure, we want pants that can pull double-duty with the ability to stand up to tough mountain bike rides while also pulling off a casual look for post-ride drinks with the crew. With 7mesh Industries, that's the Glidepath Pant. It's durable enough to resist snags and drags on the trail and features four-way stretch for comfort on and off the bike.
- Stretchy and durable mountain bike pant for trail riding and apres fun
- Hand pockets and two zippered side pockets for ample storage
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris on the go
- Belt loops and low-profile adjusters for dialing in the fit
- Reflective details ensure we're seen in low light conditions
- Pants have enough to accommodate knee pads if needed
- Item #SVNC01O
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane, DWR coating
- 2 zippered side
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 23, 2022
good for tall peeps, functional and cute
- I've used it several times
these pants have a 32 inch inseam! So hard to find in womens mtb pants. I'm 5'9, usually wear a size 8 or 29 waist jean and ordered a large. They fit perfect, slim but not tight. I love the ankle cuff and the details around the waist. They are light and stretchy. Comfortable over a chamois and I plan to wear them over thermals this winter. The hip pocket fits an iphone and zips shut. I would buy these again, no hesitation.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
March 31, 2022
I love these pants. The fabric is great- super stretchy and the DWR finish helps with any moisture. The fit is also spot on, and I love the pockets. I am anywhere between a 8-12 in pants, and the Large fits me perfectly. I even wear these casually sometimes with cute sneakers and they are awesome. I have also worn them hiking and camping. They are the best!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help