Farside Short - Men's
Why We Like The Farside Short
Part of the fun of cycling is in exploration, extending your rides from tarmac to trail and everything in between while getting lost in the scenery. 7Mesh designed the Farside Short for these types of bikepacking, gravel, or all-road adventures, combining the fit and features needed to ride at your best with a style that's right at home making pit stops along the way. So go ahead, got lost for a while, knowing the Farside Short has your back every step of the way.
Featuring a trim fit and lightweight 4-way stretch materials, the Farside Short eliminates the baggy or bulky feel of typical off-road shorts while ensuring your movements on the bike are unrestricted. Made with a soft double-weave face for durability and a looped yarn at the back, the Farside wicks fast and won’t feel clingy, even when you’re working hard in hot conditions.
Dual side hand pockets are there for trail-side stops and evenings by the campfire, and there's an extra zippered pocket to stow your smartphone, snacks, or even a folded map. The position of the zippered pocket allows for unrestricted pedaling and a barely-there feel when you're navigating tough terrain. Clean finish laminated hems ensure smooth motion with every pedal stroke, while reinforced crotch seams better resist the rough and tumble of the trail. Reflective details and a zippered fly complete the short.
- Versatile shorts for bikepacking, gravel, and all-road
- 4-way stretch fabric provides comfort and mobility
- Trim fit stays out of the way while pedaling
- Rapid moisture wicking to keep you dry and cool
- Zippered side pocket is positioned for unrestricted pedaling
- Phone sleeve keeps your phone secure while riding
- Low-profile locking waist adjusters to dial in the fit
- Reinforced crotch seams for on-trail durability
- Item #SVN002G
- Ever Nylon Stretch 2-4 way (85% Nylon, 15% Elastane), DWR-treated
- 2 front hand pockets, 1 zippered side pocket with phone sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year