Why We Like The Shimano GRX RX810 Precision 3 Left-Side Power Meter
Riding with a power meter is arguably the best way to gauge our training progress, considering that power measurements are more accurately measured than things like heart rate, speed, and perceived effort. This left-side power meter from 4iiii is an easy way to outfit our bikes with an accurate, reliable power meter. It sets itself apart from other single-sided power meters thanks to 4iiii's patented 3 power measurement, which measures the strain on the crank arm from all three dimensions, ensuring every twist and flex gets represented as accurate wattage.
- Single-sided power meter for Shimano GRX gravel cranksets
- Gives reliable power measurements with +/- 1% accuracy
- 3D power technology measures 3-dimensional strain
- Connects wirelessly with Bluetooth and ANT+ devices
- Compatible with Shimano GRX RX810 11-speed crankset
- Item #FII000C
- Hollowtech II aluminum
- Powermeter Type
- single-sided crank arm
- Shimano GRX RX810 cranksets
- 3 dimensional power measurement, dual-channel ANT+ and Bluetooth connections
- Accuracy (+/-)
- Operating Time
- 100+ hours
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.