Why We Like The Shimano GRX RX810 PRECISION 3+ Left-Side Power Meter
Whether chasing KOMs up steep climbs or riding virtually on Zwift in our living room, the Shimano GRX RX810 PRECISION 3+ Left-Side Power Meter measures and transmits our watts, cadence, and calories directly to our head unit with a +/-1% accuracy rate. It features an excellent battery life of up to 800 hours, an ultra-low and lightweight profile, and ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity for use with our favorite apps and units. This left-side power meter comes ready to use straight out of the box, needing only to be installed on our Shimano GRX FC-RX810 crankset with the standard Shimano crank installation process.
- Left-side power meter for Shimano GRX FC-RX810 cranksets
- Transmits watts, cadence, and calories to our head unit of choice
- 3 strain gauges measure all forces in the pedal stroke with +/- 1% accuracy
- Automatic terrain selector detects the surface for better feedback/data
- Features a 30-170RPM cadence range and a 4,000W power range
- CR2032 Coin Cell battery offers up to 800 hours of use
- Compatible with all indoor training apps, such as Zwift, with ANT+ or Bluetooth
- Locate quickly on an Apple product with the Find My app when not in use
- Item #FII000N
- Shimano GRX FC-RX810
- IPX7 waterproof rating, automatic terrain selector, Apple Find My feature, ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity
- Accuracy (+/-)
- +/- 1%
- CR2032 Coin Cell
- Operating Time
- up to 800 hours
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov