Finding gear that looks as good as it is comfortable can be challenging, but it's a task 100% has never fallen short with, and pieces like the Ridecamp Shorts reaffirm it. These simple, but sleek baggies offer clean lines that don't get in the way, and a comfortable fit that moves with you in the saddle. They're built for blasting berms and boosting rollers, thanks to a 2-way stretch polyester construction that doesn't restrict your motion, and holds up against scrub oak and rock wall scuffs. 100% treats the fabric with a generous DWR coating for the inevitable mud splatter, keeping water rolling off so you can stay fresh if you've got post-ride plans and don't feel like wasting time with a wardrobe change.
- Tough and ready shorts for all-mountain endeavors
- 2-way stretch polyester moves with you in the saddle
- Shed mud and stay fresh with DWR coating
- Stretch-mesh fly with adjustable snaps dials in fit
- Ample pocket space for keeping your gummy bears at hand
- Stay seen in low light with reflective accents
- Item #OHP00A9
- poluester, DWR coated
- 1 zippered cargo, 1 hook-and-loop cargo, 2 hand
- adjustable snap closure
- reflective tape
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 20, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Only one ride in these shorts so far but they fit true to size, have a nice sleek design, pockets are good, and the stretch of the fabric is spot on. Appear to be well constructed but will have to put them to the test to find out. Scuff em up, blast some puddles and test that DWR finish. Hope to check back in later with an update.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help