Regardless of how efficient and easy to use Stages Cycling makes its power meters, they're useless unless you can connect them to your existing crank arm. Stages' 30mm Spindle bridges that gap by spanning your bottom bracket, attaching the non-drive, power meter-equipped Stages carbon crank arm to your existing driveside crank.
- Adapts the Stages carbon crank arm to your machine
- Length options span almost any bottom bracket shell
- Options covering multiple component manufacturers
- Not compatible with 156mm Q factor
- Item #SGC000I
- Compatible Components
- [spindle A] SRAM Red 22, [spindle B] SRAM Force 22, Rival 22, Force/Rival CX1, [spindle C] SRAM 2015 BB30 mountain cranks (9mm spacer), [spindle D] SRAM 2015 BB30 mountain cranks (15.5mm spacer), [spindle E] Race Face Next SL (168mm q-factor), [spindle F] Specialized 2017/18 S-Works Road , [spindle G] SRAM DUB mountain cranks,
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
February 9, 2022
I have the "G" spindle, but when I moved from a press fit dub bottom bracket to a threaded DUB bottom bracket with external bearings, the spindle is too short by a couple of mm. Are any of the other spindles slightly longer?
August 23, 2021