Force 1 Hydraulic Disc Brake
Whether building up a new all-road rig or revising an existing build, the SRAM Force 1 Brake provides reliable and powerful speed control no matter the weather or terrain conditions. SRAM pairs their ergonomic lever design with a powerful master cylinder for better performance on cross courses and gravel roads alike.
Note that the left-hand unit does not include a shifter — it is a brake lever only. Each unit is pre-bled and includes the brake lever, hosing, and caliper. Please note this is for the left lever only, and you'll need to purchase SRAM's corresponding right shift/brake lever, our item number SRM002Q, to complete the set. Rotors are not included, but SRAM recommends using its Centerline rotors — 160mm for road applications and 140mm for off-road/cyclocross use.
- SRAM's hydraulic disc brake set for road, cyclocross, and gravel
- Redesigned lever body improves finger hold and overall comfort
- Zero Loss tech for immediate cable tension and rapid shifting
- Double Tap for multiple gear shifts in a single lever-throw
- Redesigned bladder and caliper springs for improved function
- Left (front) brake only