Why We Like The Yakima CoreBar Base Rack Bars
Loading up the car for cross-country adventures is a breeze with the robust carrying power and streamlined design of the Yakima CoreBar Base Rack Bars. As part of the Streamline System, the CoreBar Base Rack Bars mount to Yakima's Timberline, Ridgeline, Baseline, and Skyline towers (sold separately). Its JetFlow teardrop shape slips through headwinds with effortless precision, reducing drag and quieting wind noise. Roll-form galvanized steel construction withstands heavy loads and daily use, with a vinyl-wrapped finish for corrosion resistance in wet environments.
- Aero bars with the strength, utility, and durability of steel
- JetFlow teardrop shape makes for quiet, aerodynamic design
- Vinyl-wrapped corrosion resistance boosts durability
- Mounts to Yakima's Timberline, Ridgeline, Baseline, Skyline towers
- Item #YAK001H
- Timberline, Ridgeline, Baseline, and Skyline towers (sold separately)
- Part Number
- 8000421, 8000422, 8000423, 8000424
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 9, 2020
Solid Rack System
- I've used it several times
I bought a pair of the 50" bars to use on my 2011 Prius and some Yakima towers/clips. There is some minor wind noise and my mileage has dipped a few mpg, but that was to be expected. No complaints.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help