Why We Like The Nano TCS Light FR Tire
The Nano TCS Light FR Tire is built for reaching top speeds, whether we're grooving on hard-pack singletrack, gravel roads, or smooth tarmac. It features SG2 puncture protection for durability, which also improves air retention and eliminates sidewall seepage. We appreciate the fast-rolling center tread, and the generously wide 40mm tire casing which supplies a supportive platform for navigating technical terrain.
- Gravel tire built for reaching top speeds without compromise
- High-volume 40mm casing allows for lower tire pressures
- SG2 Puncture Protection provides bead-to-bead coverage
- Minimal rolling resistance thanks to a raised centerline tread
- Staggered, longer knobs provide predictable traction
- TCS versions provide tubeless reliability for gravel grinding
- Item #WTB001R
- Dual DNA
- 700 c x 40 mm
- tubeless-ready clincher
- 60tpi, [SG2] 120tpi
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.7oz (530g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help