BBRight SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket
We think your bottom bracket shell shouldn't limit you from rolling with the cranks you want, and we'd wager that the engineers at Wheels MFG feel the same way with the solutions they craft left and right to bridge gaps, and enable riders to saddle up just the way they like, and bottom brackets like the BBRight SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket drive the point home. This bottom bracket is built to sit neatly in your BBRight frame, pressing in completely on the driveside, while offering outboard bearings on the left to keep things stiff and lively, and pair up with the SRAM DUB crankset of your choice. The bottom bracket is built from CNC machined aluminum at the shell, which threads together to avoid potential squeaking and creaking, and features steel Enduro ABEC-3 bearings to keep things rolling smoothly and quickly.
- A bottom bracket to bridge the gap from BBRight to DUB
- CNC Machined aluminum shell threads into itself for a creak-free fit
- Steel Enduro ABEC-3 bearings are silky smooth for fast rolling speed
- BBRight standard keeps your cranks feeling stiff, and supportive
- Item #WHL1WU1
- [cups] aluminum, [bearings] steel
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- Axle Type
- SRAM DUB
- Claimed Weight
- 5.1oz (146g)
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help