Why We Like The Terreno Dry G2.0 Tubeless Tire
Vittoria's Terreno Dry G2.0 Tubeless Tire is designed for use on gravel trails and medium-condition cyclocross courses where the terrain falls on the dryer side. Using the Graphene 2.0 compound, this tire provides you with superior traction and rolling performance, allowing you to confidently hit the high speeds needed to cross the finish line first. Using a TNT Tubeless ready tire bead you are able to ride at lower pressures, providing you with enhanced protection against cuts and punctures and extra confidence to shred any trail.
- Gravel tire designed for use on dry, frozen, and hard pack terrain
- Unique fish scale design allows for extreme speed from center tread
- Offers elite traction during both quick braking and cornering
- Tubeless TNT provides puncture protection and ability to run lower PSI
- Performance consistent from gravel to medium condition cross courses
- Item #VIT004W
- Graphene 2.0, 3C
- 650 x 47c
- tubeless TNT
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.4oz (550g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help