A fast, smooth ride.
The Vittoria Open Corsa Evo CX clincher tire got a facelift thanks to its new 320 TPI Corespun K casing made from alternating Polycotton and Kevlar threads. More TPI means a more supple ride, no matter what PSI you prefer. Vittoria's Compressed Wrap makes use of the highest grade of Corespun casing cord and rubber compounds, resulting in a casing that allows the Polycotton and Kevlar threads to act independently, which reduces surface deflection and rolling resistance while maximizing puncture resistance.
The classic herringbone tread pattern on the Vittoria Open Corsa CX gives it an ideal combination of traction and rolling resistance, which is likely the reason that this our our best selling Vittoria tire. It's built with Twin Tread Technology where harder tread is placed in the center of the tire where the wear occurs, and a softer compound is used on the shoulder for better grip. A thin, lightweight PRB puncture resistant belt is placed immediately beneath the tread to provide maximum puncture protection while maintaining low rolling resistance. And the tread is built with a silica enhanced Kevlar Carbon 3D SiO2 compound to give their tires longer wear life and supreme grip. 700x23. Available in the following tread/sidewall combinations: Black/Black, Red/Black, and White/Black. 210g.
- Corespun 320 TPI casing construction makes for an exceptionally lightweight, flexible tire KEVLAR® SiO2 3D compound enhances grip and reduces rolling resistance
- Puncture Resistant Belting (PRB 2.0) protects your tire from flats
- Hard tread on the bottom and softer compound on sidewalls gives unparalleled cornering grip without sacrificing durability
- Max psi of 200
- Item #VIT0009
- [tread and sidewalls] rubber compound, KEVLAR®, silica, [puncture protection] Aramid PRB 2.0, [casing] TPI polyester-cotton (320D), aramid
- 700 x 20 C, 700 x 23 C, 700 x 25 C
- Claimed Weight
- 210 g
- Recommended Use
- road racing