Mezcal III G2.0 XC-Trail Tire
Vittoria's Mezcal III G2.0 XC-Trail Tire is a fast rolling mountain tire that adds an injection of speed to any ride or race. Featuring a densely packed, low profile knob configuration and an alternating center-ridge tread, you'll reap the benefits of improved efficiency on smooth hardpack and demanding singletrack alike. This version of the Mezcal incorporates Vittoria's XC-Trail TNT construction, which is compatible with tubes and, thanks to its folding aramid bead, sealant-based tubeless systems as well.
It's constructed of a 120TPI nylon casing for light weight with an additional sidewall protection layer so your ride isn't cut short because of well, a sidewall cut. This tire also boasts Vittoria's new Graphene 2.0 compound using 4 separate durometers for the best combination of wet grip, rolling resistance, cornering stability, and longevity. Graphene 2.0 basically takes the original Graphene compound foundation that Vittoria previously used, and improves upon the metrics in every conceivable category.
- An XC tire with small, densely packed knobs for maximum speed on the trails
- Alternating center-ridge tread further lowers rolling resistance
- Numerous effective edges aid in cornering, braking, and climbing traction
- Graphane 2.0 compound delivers even better wet weather grip
- 4 compounds in the tread add stability, improve grip, and extend wear life
- Item #VIT003Z
- 4C Graphene2.0
- 27.5 x 2.1in, 27.5 x 2.25in, 27.5 x 2.35in, 27.5 x 2.6in
- additional sidewall layer
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5 x 2.1in] 1lb 8.3oz (660g), [27.5 x 2.25in] 1lb 7.6oz (670g), [27.5 x 2.35in] 1lb 8oz (680g), [27.5 x 2.6in] 1lb 13.3oz (830g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.