Why We Like The Vittoria e-Mazza G2.0 Enduro Tire - 29in
The Vittoria Mazza has always been one of our favorite tires for enduro riding in mixed terrain, and now it's available in a version built to stand up to the demands of eMTBs. Thanks to the defined center tread and stepped leading edge, the Vittoria e-Mazza G2.0 Enduro Tire rolls fast while still digging just enough to give us insane amounts of traction on climbs and while braking. Vittoria's signature gummy inside effective edge lets us rail berms with confidence, and the 4-layer Graphene 2.0 construction creates a tacky yet grounded feel.
- E-bike-specific tire for enduro riding in all types of terrain
- 4C layering reduces rolling resistance and increases lifespan
- Defined center tread is fast rolling yet grippy
- Graphene 2.0 4C compound maximizes traction and control
- Deep siping and gummy inside effective edge won't slide out in corners
- Item #VITC03H
- Graphene 2.0, 4C
- 29 x 2.4in, 29 x 2.6in
- tubeless, clincher
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.4in] 2lb 12.4oz (1260g), [29 x 2.6in] 3lb 1.4oz (1400g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help