Only what you need.
After spending a long weekend conquering a thru-hike you've had on your list for a few years now, you're spent. Your massive pack helped you lug all of the gear you needed comfortably while you were out in the backcountry, but that doesn't mean you want to see it, much less put it on again, for a little while. Put your pack in the closet, and rest your own feet for a few days. When the weekend rolls around and you start feeling antsy again, reach for the Ultimate Direction Fastpack 15 Hydration Pack, and get back out on the trails in unencumbered comfort.
While you spend a leisurely day taking your time on a familiar old trail to an alpine lake, the Fastpack 15 will make sure you stay fed and hydrated, without being reminded of your aluminum-frame backpack of the weekend prior. Made with ultralight mesh and durable nylon, the Fastpack demonstrates Ultimate Direction's mastery at lightweight, breathable packs. The Fastpack's straightforward front-loading design and adjustable sternum strap promise to keep your snacks, camera, and hydration reservoir secured comfortably, without slowing you down on day hikes and summit pushes.
- Head out for a speedy day hike with this ultralight pack
- Large front pocket compatible with hydration bladder
- Generous 21L capacity holds enough for an all-day adventure
- Durable fabrics blend breathability with on-trail toughness
- Sternum straps slide to deliver a customized fit
- No-bounce laptop pocket secures electronics with cord