Item # TRP000L
TRP Slotted Disc Brake Rotor $45.99
Powerful braking in the nastiest conditions.
Riding does a number on braking surfaces, especially when you're rolling across trail sections caked with thick mud, scattered with bone-dry moon dust, and soaked with melting snow and trickling alpine streams. Designed with these trail surfaces in mind, the TPR Slotted Disc Brake Rotor removes kicked-up dirt, caked mud, and flinging moisture with six recessed slots that actively clean the rotor with every use of the brakes. Not only do these slots reduce dirt and moisture build-up, but they actively disperse heat in the same manner you'd experience with aftermarket slotted rotors on exotic sports cars designed for racing purposes. Less heat equates to more powerful and consistent stopping force, even on sustained descents where you tend to cook your brakes over thousands of feet.
- Slotted disc rotors for powerful and consistent stopping
- Slots clean away dirt and moisture when brakes are applied
- Slots dissipate heat build-up for consistent braking power
- Attaches to hubs with 6-bolt disc brake attachment
- Compatible with hydraulic and mechanical disc brakes