Item # THU007D
Thule Motion XT Cargo Box $779.95
Streamlined gear hauler for the adventure crowd.
Whether you're skiing in Jackson for the weekend or road tripping down California's Highway One, the Thule Motion XT Cargo Box optimizes gear storage while providing streamlined efficiency atop your adventure mobile of choice. It's available in a number of sizes to suit your personal needs, whether you're driving a compact SUV into the mountains or touring across the country in your spacious van.
Thule designed the Motion XT Cargo Box to provide a spacious interior for all your gear, but without drastically reducing fuel economy, thanks to its sleek aerodynamic shape. It easily and securely mounts to a number of crossbars with its PowerClick dial, which provides an audible click when it's fully secured in place. You can use it on aerodynamically shaped and squared-off roof rack bars, including Thule's AeroBlade and SquareBar racks. Additionally, it's fully compatible with Thule's One Key system, which is handy if you have other Thule rack accessories.
Another nifty feature with the Motion XT Cargo Box is the SlideLock system, which provides separate locking and opening functions for ease of use. This system automatically locks in place and indicates when the box is closed securely, so you don't have to worry about your gear accidentally flying out at highway speeds. Additionally, the Motion XT allows full access to your trunk without it rubbing or inhibiting opening of your trunk/tailgate.
- Aerodynamic rooftop box for hauling gear on adventures
- Available in a number of sizes for your specific vehicle
- Mounts to square and aero-shaped bars for seamless integration
- PowerClick dial provides an audible click once secured in place
- SlideLock system features separate locking and opening functions
- Automatically locks in place when box is closed for peace of mind
- Compatible with Thule One Key System for use with Thule accessories
- Provides access to trunk without it rubbing or inhibiting opening
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead