Item # THU005T
Thule Motion XT Alpine Cargo Box $779.95
The space you need without the hassle.
If you've ever packed up your ride with three buddies, all of their riding gear, and resorted to carrying tents and coolers in laps, chances are you've already thought long and hard about investing in a cargo box, and if not, it's about time. The Thule Motion XT Alpine Cargo Box makes for a perfect storage extender on your ride, with a whopping 16-cubic-feet of storage that can carry 165-lb of gear, and more versatility than your average cargo box that keeps you covered, whether your destination is bucket-list worthy week of heli-skiing in Alaska, or your every-other weekend paddle boarding at the lake getaway.
The Motion CT Alpine Cargo Box has more than enough space for the boards and skis you want to carry, and is easy to toss on top of your ride with a two-bar rooftop system. It fits both aeroblade and square bars, cinching down around them with the internal ratchet system, and can be opened from either side thanks to the internal rotating pivot system. It is slung low, and wide, with room for five to 7 pairs of skis, or three to five snowboards, and loads up with a max length of 215cm skis — plenty of room for the old school powder hound that's not ready to let go of the '90's. The sides feature Thule's Slidelock system that automatically locks the lid in place and indicates whether its secures with a distinct red bar, so you can rest at ease when you're back at the condo and ready for your post-ride magaritas and nachos.
- A large cargo box, so your friends can ride with their laps free
- 16-cubic feet of storage sits on top of your ride
- Easy to mound thanks to extra-wide PowerClick system
- Grip friendly handles work in all season conditions
- Can open on either side of your ride for extra convenience
- SideLock system auto locks lid in place and indicates when box is closed
- Box allows full trunk access without risk of damaging carge box
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead