Sometimes you need a smaller cog, and sometimes you need a bigger one; luckily, the Surly Single Cog caters to your fancy. The machined SCM415 Cro-Moly steel cog features a tall tooth profile to prevent chain skip and works with six-to-nine-speed 3/32in chains. Available in every increment from 13-22T for perfect gearing, the cog is stackable and derailleur compatible for multi-speed drivetrains. The CroMoly steel is heat-treated for ultimate strength properties and chrome-plated for surface hardening and improved chain lubricity.
- Extend your drivetrain from 13-22T for perfect gearing
- Stackable and derailleur compatible for a multi-speed drivetrain
- Heat-treated for ultimate strength
- Chrome-plated for surface hardening and improved chain lubricity
- Item #SRY0001
- SCM415 CroMoly steel
- 13t, 14t, 15t, 16t, 17t, 18t, 19t, 20t, 21t, 22t
- Claimed Weight
- [18t] 2.4oz (68g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 12 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.