Why We Like The XG-1295 X01 Eagle 12-Speed Cassette
Walking your bike up a hill is a bit like wearing a cone-of-shame—exposed, dreadful, and a bit sad. We stay on our bike and avoid feelings of embarrassment with the SRAM XG-1295 X01 Eagle 12-Speed Cassette. The cassette lets you tackle moderate slopes with the typical 10-42t configuration and then click over to the massive 50t or 52t cog when the pitches start to get the better of you. Although principally designed to help keep your legs turning during power-sapping switchbacks, you also will be able to scorch flatter trails in the 10t cog, making it ideal for lighting up smooth hardpack. The stunning aesthetics of the SRAM X-Dome design not only add class to your drivetrain, but also shed weight and any mud you kick up throughout the day. Crafted to be compatible with the SRAM XD 11-sd driver, the Eagle cassette is an easily mounted workhorse ready for duty.
- SRAM redefines 1x drivetrain functionality with a 12-speed cassette
- 500% or 520% usable gear range is similar to double drivetrain ranges
- X-Dome architecture yields incredible strength-to-weight ratio
- Precision engineered for exceptional longevity
- Compatible with SRAM's 11-speed XD Driver body
- Works exclusively with SRAM Eagle drivetrain components
- Item #SRM009W
- Cog Sizes
- 10-50t, 10-52t
- Cog Material
- [10-42t cluster] chromoly, [50t cog, 52t cog] aluminum
- Freehub Type
- SRAM XD
- Claimed Weight
- 12.5oz (355g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain bike
4.5 based on 28 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.