S-900 Aero HRD Disc Brake
Though it seems like a contradiction, stopping well actually makes you faster by letting you hold more speed later while approaching corners. That's the theory behind SRAM's S-900 Aero HRD Disc Brake setup, anyway. You can also carry more speed in confidence knowing that, if worse comes to worst, your brakes are more reliable, more responsive, and modulate better than rim brakes—especially when it comes to the type of deep carbon rims that most of us race for tri and TTs.
- An aerodynamic brake setup for races against the clock
- Disc brakes make for faster splits by increasing confidence
- Eliminates the issues with braking on deep carbon rims
- Stealth-a-majig design for simplified setup
- Textured lever increases grip in iffy conditions
- Reach adjust dials brake lever fit
- Includes steel-backed organic pads for road-specific use
- Bleeding Edge tech empowers home mechanics with hassle-free simplicity
- Item #SRM00DY
- carbon fiber
- Lever Adjustability
- reach adjust
- Mount Type
- flat mount
- DOT 5.1
- Rotor Size
- 140mm, 160mm (not included)
- Claimed Weight
- 8.5oz (240g)
- Recommended Use
- time trial, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help