Why We Like The SRAM Red XPLR AXS Rear Derailleur
The SRAM Red XPLR AXS Rear Derailleur brings the proven AXS wireless electronic shifting to the gravel scene. Designed to be used in conjunction with the 12-speed XPLR 10-44t cassette, this derailleur lets us enjoy lightning-fast, crisp shifting on rides that take us off the beaten path. Large X-SYNC pulleys with ceramic coated bearings ensure that no watt is wasted when we switch into low gear for the next singletrack climb.
- Wireless 12-speed derailleur for high-speed gravel adventuring
- 1x specific to create a simple, efficient drivetrain
- Electronic shifting is intuitive, quick, and precise
- Compatible with XPLR 10-44t and 10-36t cassettes
- AXS allows personalization of shifting settings
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
- Item #SRMD140
- [cage] aluminum, [pulley bearings] ceramic
- Cassette Range
- 10-44T XPLR, 10-36T
- SRAM AXS
- Claimed Weight
- 10.3oz (293g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
October 23, 2021