Red 12-Speed Chain
SRAM’s Red 12-Speed Chain looks unique because it is. Using all-new Flattop technology, the new link design allows SRAM to build a narrower chain offering quieter operation while actually increasing strength and durability. In fact, its SRAM's longest-running chain to date. The Hard Chrome plated surface treatment on the inner link plates and rollers resist corrosion and reduce wear while increasing life. SRAM continues with its HollowPin construction to help lighten the load without sacrificing strength or efficiency. It all adds up to a quiet and efficient chain allowing for more space between its outer plates and the narrow spacing between the 12-speed cogs on either side.
Please note that the chain is only compatible with eTap AXS rear derailleurs and requires a Flattop Powerlock chain connector (included).
- SRAM's new chain for its Red 12-speed AXS eTap group
- Flattop technology enables a narrower chain for quieter operation
- The design also increases its strength and durability
- HollowPin construction drops grams and increases strength and efficiency
- Requires new Flattop Powerlock (included)
- Hard Chrome plated inner link plates and rollers reduced wear and increase life
- Item #SRM00FL
- 120, 114
- Flattop Powerlock
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Red eTap AXS 12-speed
- Claimed Weight
- 6.1oz (172g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 3, 2023
- I've used it several times
Smooth as butter! Love it’s quality, weight, and performance!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help