PF30 Bottom Bracket
SRAM makes their PF30 Bottom Bracket Assembly to fit frames that use this pressfit standard. If your bottom bracket shell has a 46mm ID, then this is the bearing set that you'll need to install your BB30 crankset. Be aware that it will work with any brand of BB30 crank as well. While SRAM's GXP system is proprietary, BB30 is not.
To install this PF30 Bottom Bracket Assembly, you'll want a standard BB30 tool to press the composite cups into the frame and ensure correct installation. The sealed cartridge bearings will ensure smooth operation for many miles. The unit comes complete and ready to install. It's compatible with bottom bracket shells ranging from 68 to 92mm, including the BBright and BB386EVO standards.
- A bottom bracket for PF30 BB shells and cranksets
- Durable steel bearings remain the industry standard
- Compatible with BB shells from 68 to 92mm wide, including BBright and BB386EVO
- Item #SRM0317
- [cups] nylon, [bearings] steel
- Shell Type
- PF30, BBright, BB386 EVO
- Shell Width
- [road] 68 mm, [mountain] 73 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 3.2oz (91g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years