Item # SRM00D8
SRAM Guide T Disc Brake $104.95
Powerful brakes at an attractive price.
As the newest introduction into SRAM's Guide line-up, the Guide T Disc Brake delivers the legendary stopping power and precise modulation that's made Guide Disc Brakes a favorite of aggressive trail riders the world over. It's priced to please your budget, slotted in just below the Guide R Disc Brakes in terms of overall affordability, but without sacrificing the Guide R's level of braking modulation or stopping power on the trail.
Although it's priced to please, the Guide T Disc Brakes use the same four-caliper, dual-diameter piston as found on the Guide R Disc Brakes, providing you with reliable stopping power and high levels of modulation as you check speed rolling into technical terrain. Heat Shield technology reduces the caliper's fluid temperature on scorching descents, meaning your brakes won't become mushy or ineffective half-way down. Plus, it's MatchMaker compatible for a cleaner cockpit if you're running a SRAM drivetrain.
- Guide R braking performance at a more attractive price
- Uses the same four-caliper piston as the Guide R Brakes
- Direct Link lever design for ergonomic braking control
- Bleeding Edge minimizes contamination during bleeding
- Heat Shield prevents loss of braking power on descents
- MatchMaker compatible for a cleaner cockpit
- Comes with steel-backed organic pads
- SRAM CenterLine Rotors not included