Why We Like The SRAM Force 1 DUB 12-Speed Direct Mount Crankset
The new Force 1 DUB 12-Speed Direct Mount Crankset builds on SRAM's 1x technology, giving this crank a lighter and stronger feel. Implementing the X-SYNC chainrings to the 1x drivetrain will give you better performance in muddier conditions thanks to the mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. The chainring comes in a 40t but also fits direct mount chainrings from 38t through 46t and is compatible with all SRAM Road Wide DUB bottom brackets. Combining this crank with the DUB bottom bracket, sold separately. With this new technology, SRAM creates a simpler relationship between chainring, crank, spindle, and bottom bracket, giving you smoother on-bike performance.
- Crank designed for road and gravel bikes to improve functionality
- Single chainring with a 47.5mm wide chainline to fit bigger gravel tires
- Arm length comes in 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, and 175mm options
- Designed for 135, 142, and Boost rear spacing
- DUB bottom bracket must be purchased separately
- Crank can be upgraded to a power meter
- Item #SRMD14K
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 38t through 46t
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- direct mount
- BB Type
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- road disc hubs < 415 mm chainstay, 141/148 boost hubs, direct mount rings, All SRAM road wide DUB BBs
- 2 pedal washers
- Claimed Weight
- [165/40T] 1lb 5.3oz (606g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help