Why We Like The Force 1 DUB 12-Speed Direct Mount Crankset
The new Force 1 DUB 12-Speed Direct Mount Crankset builds on SRAM's 1x technology, giving this crank a lighter and stronger feel. Implementing the X-SYNC chainrings to the 1x drivetrain will give you better performance in muddier conditions thanks to the mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. The chainring comes in a 40t but also fits direct mount chainrings from 38t through 46t.
The Force 1 is compatible with all SRAM Road Wide DUB bottom brackets. Combining this crank with the DUB bottom bracket, sold separately, adds durability to your ride. Also, coming with a longer DUB crank spindle, cross-compatibility between specific bike width frame bottom bracket standards is more accommodating than ever. With all of this new technology, SRAM creates a much simpler relationship between chainring, crank, spindle, and bottom bracket, giving you smoother on-bike performance.
- Crank designed for road and gravel bikes to improve functionality
- Single chainring with a 47.5mm wide chainline to fit bigger gravel tires
- Arm length comes in 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, and 175mm options
- Designed for 135, 142, and Boost rear spacing
- DUB bottom bracket must be purchased separately
- Crank can be upgraded to a power meter
- Item #SRMD14K