Why We Like The S-Works Terra 2Bliss Tire
Muddy conditions on a cyclocross course can be hard to master, but the S-Works Terra 2Bliss Tire is there to give you the extra confidence you need to cross the finish line. Its T7 Gripton compound is designed to grip in any course condition, while the new tear and puncture resistant Grid Race sidewall protection provides you with a balance of low weight, speed, and a responsive feel.>
- Tubeless-ready rubber tire built for muddy cyclocross conditions
- T7 Gripton compound provides grip, features 120 TPI casing
- Grid Race sidewall protection is lightweight and elastic
- Combines protection, minimal weight, and a responsive, fast feel
- Folding bead allows for the rim to hold lower tire pressures
- Cross-section designed to meet UCI rule of 33mm rim shape width
- Item #SCQ00NP
- Gripton T7
- Grid Race side wall protection (cross-woven nylon mesh)
- 700 x 33mm
- folding butyl wrapped bead
- 1 tire
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cyclocross, gravel
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 15, 2023
Great CX mud tire!
- I've used it several times
Had a weekend with 2 super muddy CX races and wanted a tubeless mudder tire for my rear wheel. This tire provided a ton of grip in the corners and inclines where I needed it and I was able to ride with confidence on the downhills. It also survived a couple of hard rim strikes on hidden roots/rocks in the mud. I would take this tire over the more expensive Limus clincher I had been using for muddy conditions any day!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help