Why We Like The Eliminator Grip Trail 2Bliss T7 29in Tire
The Specialized Eliminator Grip Trail 2Bliss T7 29in Tire is a performance tire that we confidently run on our daily rides. We’re using this tire front and rear for our big trail days on undulating terrain, great for getting over hills efficiently while having plenty of grip for the way down. The tire uses Specialized’s new T7 compound, which balances a mix of puncture resistance and on-trail traction. The trail version of the Eliminator cuts down on rolling weight, encouraging big days in the saddle over a variety of terrain.
- Well-rounded tire for aggressive trail and enduro riding
- Tread blocks dig deep in the loose, but also roll well on hardpack
- Trail casing improves rolling resistance and cuts weight
- T7 compound perfectly balances grip and rolling speed
- Bead-to-bead protective layer resists flatting
- 2Bliss ready for an easy and secure tubeless setup