Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss T9 Tire
Whether you're riding fast hardpack terrain or loose, sketchy silt, the Specialized Butcher provides strong traction and accurate steering in a wide range of conditions. It's also highly durable thanks to the dual-ply Grid Gravity casing that offers excellent puncture resistance when you're tackling rugged enduro tracks and steep downhills littered with jagged rocks. And though it might be a tad heavy for day-to-day trail riding, it's a great choice for aggressive trail and gravity riders that don't mind sacrificing a bit of weight for the best possible flat protection.
For the new Butcher, Specialized developed an entirely new set of rubber compounds for targeted performance based on the conditions and discipline. This particular tire is made from T9 Gripton, which uses a tacky, slow-rebounding rubber for maximum traction and a predictable feel in the corners. It's softer and grippier than the T7 compound, meaning it favors traction over rolling speed, though the ramped center knobs do help this tire get up to speed quickly.
- Tackle any conditions with this aggressive enduro and gravity tire
- T9 compound rebounds slowly for maximum traction and control
- Ramped and siped center tread provides strong braking power
- Prominent side knobs dig deep so you can rail the corners
- Dual-ply casing offers good damping and flat protection
- Butyl-wrapped bead is tubeless-ready
- Item #SCQ00HV
- Gripton T9
- 27.5 x 2.3, 27.5 x 2.6in
- tubeless, clincher
- [27.5 x 2.3in] 25 - 50psi, [27.5 x 2.6in] 20 - 40psi
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5 x 2.3in] 2lb 5oz (1050g), [27.5 x 2.6in] 2lb 10.3oz (1200g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.