Butcher Grid 2Bliss T7 Tire
If your regular trail network is a mixed bag of conditions like ours, get a tire that stays glued to the trail on everything from hardpack to sand—a tire like the Specialized Butcher. The tread pattern is key to this tire's success, featuring center knobs that are ramped and siped to maximize both traction and rolling speed, as well as large side knobs that dig deep in corners.
- An aggressive, mixed conditions tire for trail riding
- T7 compound offers faster rolling and longer wear life than T9
- Ramped and siped center tread provides strong braking power
- Prominent side knobs dig deep so you can rail the corners
- Grid casing saves considerable weight over Gravity casing
- Bead-to-bead protection reduces likelihood of flatting
- Tubeless-ready for easy tubeless setup
- Item #SCQ00F5
- Gripton T7
- 29 x 2.3, 29 x 2.6in
- tubeless, clincher
- [29 x 2.3in] 25 - 50psi, [29 x 2.6in] 20 - 40psi
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.3in] 1lb 15.4oz (890g), [29 x 2.6in] 2lb 2oz (965g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help