Whether it's a cross-country road trip or just a 5-mile drive to the trailhead, the SeaSucker Hornet Hatchback/SUV Bike Rack securely carries your bike from Point A to Point A with one of the smallest, most compact designs on the market. In fact, it's so compact that it fits into an included carrying case—that's smaller than your laptop—for easy storage and travel.
SeaSucker's first rack that keeps the front wheel on during travel, the Hornet mounts to the back window of your hatchback, SUV, or minivan using two powerful 4.5-inch vacuum cups (each with a 120lb pull-strength rating) to hold the handlebars and hang your bike (35lb or lower) from the rear glass. The pump-action vacuum cups let you attach the rack in just seconds, while plastic ladder straps securely hold both road and mountain bike bars to the vacuum cups. An included safety strap loops around the steerer tube and uses a built-in plastic peg at the tail to close with the hatchback and secure the rack to the car.
- Impressively compact bike rack for hatchbacks or SUVs
- Vacuum cups mount to your rear window for a secure ride
- Installs and detaches in seconds for hassle-free use
- Plastic ladder straps hold handlebars to cups
- Included carry case lets rack fold down for easy storage
- Carries bikes weighing up to 35lb