Why We Like The Sport Volt Shoe
We pedal paved pathways to woodland double-track with the Sport Volt shoe. It has a cozy, breathable upper that sits snug around our foot with its BOA closure system. Ventilation holes and 3D Airmesh foam keep our trotters fresh by ensuring airflow and moisture-wicking, while a Sticki Rubber outsole prevents peddle slips while working through a root-laden track.
- Cozy biking shoe for trail riding and city cruising
- Synthetic/textile upper is supportive and breathable
- 3D Airmesh ensures breathability to freshen your feet
- ErgoLogic insole is durable for lasting performance
- Sticki Rubber outsole clings to your flats with ease
- BOA adjustment system cinches it down tight and even
- Item #SCOL19C
- Upper Material
- TPU, 3D AirMesh
- Boa L6
- removable ErgoLogic
- Sticki rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.