Smooth-turning cranks are calling.
Originally developed to fit Rotor's 3D+ Crankset to 68-millimeter English threaded frames, the BSA 30 Ceramic Bottom Bracket complements stiff and lightweight BB30 cranks with its smooth-turning ceramic bearings. It's a great choice for any rider seeking to fit BB30 cranks to 68-millimeter English threaded frames, courtesy of its 30-millimeter external bearings allowing for a perfect fitment. This particular version is upgraded with Enduro Grade 5 ceramic bearings for smoother turning of the cranks with every pedal stroke. CNC-mahcined cups from 7075-T6 aluminum are elegantly designed, especially with the striking red anodized finish. This BSA 30 Ceramic Bottom Bracket includes an installation wrench, complete with a 3/8-inch hole for the torque wrench.
- Fits BB30 cranks to frames w/ 68mm English-threaded bottom bracket
- Originally developed for Rotor's 3D+ Crankset with 30mm spindle
- 30mm external bearings allow the installation of BB30 cranks
- Enduro Grade 5 ceramic bearings for smoother turning cranks
- CNC-machined cups from 7075-T6 aluminum with anodized red finish
- Includes installation wrench with 3/8" hole for torque wrench