Why We Like The Vice Shoe
Ride Concepts' Vice Shoe caters to the BMX rider who cares about pedal feel and grip above all else. It's a shoe that's inspired by a lifestyle look, and it's catered to fuel our biking obsessions. We like that this shoe has a varying diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area because it allows the pedal to inject into the outsole for top-notch sensitivity. A suede upper offers durable protection, and perforated ventilation allows for breathability to maintain temperature control.
- High grip lifestyle-inspired shoe that'll enable you on your ride
- Outsole features varying diameter at pedal contact area for security
- Perforated ventilation for breathability and temperature management
- Fully gusseted tongue restricts the intake of dirt and debris
- Rubber kinetics DST 6.0 high grip rubber outsole for stability
- Item #RPT000G
- Upper Material
- DST 6.0 High Grip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8] 13.6oz
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 27, 2022
Nice sturdy, pretty color, runs small
- I returned this product before using it
Nice sturdy, pretty burnt red color, runs small. Ordered a size 6, was uncomfortable and tight, will exchange for a size 7.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help