Why We Like The Vice Shoe
Ride Concepts' Vice Shoe caters to the BMX rider who cares about pedal feel and grip above all else. It's a shoe that's inspired by a lifestyle look, and it's catered to fuel our biking obsessions. We like that this shoe has a varying diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area because it allows the pedal to inject into the outsole for top-notch sensitivity. A suede upper offers durable protection, and perforated ventilation allows for breathability to maintain temperature control.
- High grip lifestyle-inspired shoe that'll enable you on your ride
- Outsole features varying diameter at pedal contact area for security
- Perforated ventilation for breathability and temperature management
- Fully gusseted tongue restricts the intake of dirt and debris
- Rubber kinetics DST 6.0 high grip rubber outsole for stability