Whether you're heading for the mountains in a pickup with a topper or renovated cargo van with a hard resin roof, cart your gear with this Rhino Rack Cap Topper Track Mount Package. This package features Heavy Duty Load Bars that slide in tracks and adjust to suit your gear-toting needs.
- Permanently mounted tracks follow the outside edges of your vehicle's roof and allow you to adjust the floating load bars forwards and backwards
- Heavy Duty Load Bars are made with structural-grade aluminum and feature a rubber strip down the middle to prevent gear from sliding
- Non-corrosive components stand up to years of road grime and salt
- Rhino Rack Track Mount systems are rated to carry up to 220 pounds per pair of cross bars (but make sure your vehicle’s roof can handle that weight before loading it that heavy)
- Permanently mounted tracks with adjustable bars
- Heavy Duty Load Bars are made with structural-grade aluminum
- Rubber strip to prevent sliding
- Durable, non-corrosive components
- Rated to carry up to 220 pounds per pair of cross bars
View more Roof Rack Parts & Accessories
Reviews & Community
Rhino upgraded these Y0-Kits w/ RLT600
Rhino-Rack has upgraded these Y0-KITS with their NEW RLT600 (Quick Release) legs. This allows the user to remove the crossbars within seconds. See pic
Will this work on a 2007 Dodge Nitro factory...
Will this work on a 2007 Dodge Nitro factory installed track?
truck topper with heavy duty bars
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We purchased this system to place on top of the camper shell in order to use them as a lift assist when taking the shell off of the truck. It was easy to install and went together fast. I would definatly recommend having two people to measure and mark the placement for the rails.
My husband and I have two 12 ft. kayaks...
My husband and I have two 12 ft. kayaks 60 lbs ea. I want to transport them on top of my wife's Honda CR-V that already has a Honda factory rack. Is there a kayak rack system that will attach to my existing factory rack?
Are Rhino Tracks stronger than the Yakima...
Are Rhino Tracks stronger than the Yakima or Thule tracks?
For sure! Rhino-Rack makes the strongest crossbars in the world and they have been making all aluminum AERO bars for over 20 years. They have thicker extrusions. Rhino-Rack = Strength
Hi, I'd like to know this leg SKU number. Is...
I'd like to know this leg SKU number.
Is it RLT500?
Would this fit a 2008 Chevrolet Colorado...
Would this fit a 2008 Chevrolet Colorado LT (4 door)?
Also could the bars be cut down to size 41" wide?
not sure if this helps but in the description it says trucks
Hey Eluid, This will be designed to mount on your camper shell. You'll have to drill holes, so I wouldn't put this on the truck Cab.
Cap Topper Install
The size, the 59 inch versus the 54 inch,...
The size, the 59 inch versus the 54 inch, what does this pertain to? Does it pertain to the length of the track running from front to rear or the length of the bar side-to-side? If anyone could let me know I would greatly appreciated it, thank you!
Side to side.
Rhino-Rack offers 55" 63" & 71" RTC Tracks that can be cut down to the size you need. They also have 44",50",54",59" 65" & 71" Heavy Duty Crossbars.