While DW-link creates one of our favorite pedaling platforms, it is admittedly hard to clean. The lower link has a knack for attracting mud when rides get a little wet, or worse — rocks that can damage paint and the linkage. Keep your DW-link protected with the Pivot's DW-Link Protector. Its easy to install by folding into a "U", removing the paper backing from the two side tabs (make sure to leave the center rectangle in tact), and sliding it into position to fix across the linkage. This little fender of sorts will keep rocks, dirt, and debris from making its way into your linkage, making cleaning and maintenance easier, and keeping the finish on your bike in like-new condition for longer.
- A handy protector for keeping your linkage clean
- Shields your lower link from rocks and mud
- Easy to install, and inexpensive to maintain
- Helps protect the finish on your lower link
- Item #PIV006O
- [Pivot] Mach 429 Trail, Mach 5.5 Carbon, Switchblade, Mach 6 Carbon, Mach 6 Aluminum, Firebird
- 1 DW link protector
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.