Why We Like The Pearl iZUMi Canyon Mountain Bike Shoe
For a shoe that can take us from singletrack spins after work to tacos in town with our crew, we turn to the Pearl iZUMi Canyon Mountain Bike Shoe for its locked-in pedal feel and sneaker-like comfort. The mesh paneled upper keeps our feet from overheating in hot weather, while the traditional lace closure allows us to dial in a customized fit. The running-shoe style EVA midsole helps absorb small drops and is paired with a soft and sticky dual compound sole for incredible pedal grip.
- Street-style flat pedal mountain shoe for trail-to-town adventures
- Dual-density outsole offers a durable yet secure pedal grip
- EVA midsole absorbs trail chatter and offers high comfort
- Siped sticky rubber allows for instant pedal engagement
- Chevron-shaped heel and toe lugs offer off-bike traction
- Item #PLZO8JS
- Upper Material
- 60% rubber, 40% synthetic
- 60% rubber, 38% EVA, 2% TPU
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- trail, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help