Why We Like The Salida 8L Backpack
Hit the dusty trail for a quick afternoon ride with the comfort and convience of the Osprey Salida 8L Backpack. This compact pack has enough room for your daily necessities while remaining compact and easy to wear. The Airscape padding and suspension system keeps your back cool via air circulation and teams up with the hip and sternum straps to keep your load secure. The large U-Zip opening helps you grab exactly what you need without unpacking and repacking so that you can keep your ride moving, while the added pockets help you stay organized and prepared.
- Womens specific minimalist mountain biking pack for daily rides
- 8L size is useful, compact, and extremely comfortable
- Airscape padding wicks moisture and circulates air to keep you cool
- Included reservoir keeps water handy and nearby for hot days
- Sternum and waist straps keep your load stable while you pedal
- Full front panel U-zip makes grabbing your goods quick and easy
- Multiple pockets keep your sunglasses and snacks accessible
- Item #OSP00D0
- [main] 900x600D polyster [accent] 210D nylon [bottom] 420HD oxford
- 8L (488cu in)
- Airscape (Atilon foam framesheet)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, soft edge
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L by Hydrapak
- front panel shove it, main
- Gear Loops
- light attachment
- Helmet Carry
- upper straps
- 16.9 x 8.7 x 7.3in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 25, 2020
- I've used it several times
I bought this pack for a hiking trip. Small enough to not be a huge carry along while hiking. I was able to fit all my snacks and water inside comfortably!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help