Going beyond the narrow-wide tooth pattern of the competition, the SRAM Direct Mount Wave Ring enjoys the mud-shedding, chain-retaining benefits of MRP's trademarked "The Wave" tooth pattern. MRP created this proprietary tooth pattern to prevent dropped chains with modern 1x drivetrains (8/9/10/11-speed), but with greater clearance for shedding mud and debris in downright nasty trail conditions. This means you'll have the confidence to ride your 1x drivetrain in all conditions without having to rely on a chain guide to keep it from falling off. Another benefit, this Wave design spreads friction over a larger surface for better wear life.
- 7000-series aluminum for durability on the trail
- Prevents dropped chains without relying on a chain guide
- Wave tooth evacuates mud and debris in nasty conditions
- Direct mount with SRAM, Truvativ cranks (see tech specs)
- Chainline specs: 49mm (28-34t), 50mm (36t)
- Compatible with 8 to 11-speed chains
- Item #MRP000O
- 7000-series aluminum
- 28, 30, 32, 34, 36
- Compatible Components
- SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, 2200, 1400 cranks and Truvativ AKA cranks
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.