Wild Enduro Tire
Ridden to multiple 2018 EWS World Championships, the Wild Enduro Tire from Michelin give professional riders and you an edge over the competition on technically demanding trails. Constructed as front and rear specific tires, Michelin designs the Wild Enduro to tame any terrain and provide maximum traction at high speeds, regardless of trail conditions or temperatures. Loam or hardpack, summer or winter, you can count on the Wild Enduro to hook up in corners and provides excellent braking traction. And since going fast means keeping the air in your tires, you'll appreciate the lightweight Gravity Shield casing that's specifically designed for aggressive riding and enduro racing that provides ample protection against sharp rocks waiting to deflate your ride.
As mentioned above, these tires are front and rear specific. The front tire is available in two different rubber compounds. Magi-X is a softer compound that prioritizes grip above all else, whereas Gum-X uses a slightly harder rubber that rolls a bit faster while offering nearly the same level of grip. The rear tire is available in the Gum-X compound only and sees the addition of Pinch Protection at the bead to increase rigidity and minimize pinch flats.
- Front and rear specific tires for enduro riding and racing
- Designed to hook up in all conditions, wet or dry, hot or cold
- Directional tread provides more progressivity & terrain versatility
- Gravity Shield casing fends off flats without a huge weight penalty
- Magi-X compound provides maximum cornering and braking grip
- Gum-X compound balances grip with faster rolling speed
- Reinforced bead on rear tire for rigidity and pinch flat resistance
- Item #MICA039
- [front] Gum-X, Magi-X, [rear] Gum-X3D
- 27.5 x 2.4in
- [front] 60, [rear] 33
- [min] 26.1, [max] 58
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 2lb 2.6oz (980g), [rear] 2lb 6.4oz (1090g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TR8855, TR8858
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 7, 2021
Favorite enduro tires
Super grippy. Enduro tire of choice.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help