Why We Like The E-Wild Tire
Michelin's E-Wild Tire will take us anywhere and everywhere we want to go. It features exceptional grip from new rubber that's designed to optimize grip and control, with an enduro-range tread pattern that improves hold. Gravity Shield casing from enduro competitions improve protection, and an inner layer and central rubber improve both performance and rolling strength while lessening energy consumption in turn.
- Get after more miles and travel anywhere and everywhere with this tire
- A tire specifically designed for reinforced grip
- E-GUM-X is a new rubber designed to optimize grip and hold
- Gravity Shield casing from enduro competitions for protection
- An inner layer and central rubber improve performance
- Enhanced rolling strength with reduced energy consumption
- Item #MICA04X
- 27.5 x 2.8in, 27.5 x 2.6in
- clincher, tubeless ready
- Gravity Shield
- reinforced, high-density casing
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5 x 2.8in] 2lb 6.4oz (1090g), [27.5 x 2.6in] 2lb 3.3oz (1000g)
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.