Why We Like The Rekon Race Dual Compound EXO/TR Tire
Aggressive cross-country courses of today require aggressive and fast-rolling tires to suit the bill. We'll run these tires full-time on our cross-country bike and then swap the wheels right to our trail bikes. Lots of knobs mean tons of traction, and the low profile takes away rolling resistance. Weight is a priority with the Rekons as well, so we're spinning up to speed faster than anyone else on course.
- Fast-rolling tire with lots of ground contact
- Low profile knobs are made to roll fast and smooth
- EXO casing protects against sidewall cuts and punctures
- Tubeless-ready tire improves rolling resistance for faster riding
- Rekon Race tread cuts down on weight
- Available in tire sizes built for aggressive cross-country race use
- Item #MXXE02V
- 27.5 x 2.35in, 27.5 x 2.25in
- [max] 60
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TB00244600, TB00230500
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help