Minion SS Tire
New to the lineup for 2016, the Maxxis 27.5in Minion SS Tire bridges the gap between fast, low-profile XC tires and beefy downhill tires with a mixed knob profile that brings you the best of both worlds for maximum enduro fun. Featuring clumps of short, ramped knobs down the middle for rolling speed and the fat side knobs found on the original downhill Minion, the Minion SS rolls fast and grips hard in corners and loose trail conditions.
This tire's foldable bead is tubeless-ready and features 60 TPI casing and a dual compound for pliable durability and grip. As an added bonus, EXO sidewall protection fends off pesky rocks and trail obstacles to prevent ride-ending tire tears as you bomb towards the finish line.
- Maxxis' Minion ups the aggression
- Tightly-bunched center knobs amp up rolling speed
- Rugged side knobs hold tight to loose corners
- Dual-compound rubber is ultra grippy in variable conditions
- EXO sidewall protection holds up in rowdy and jagged terrain
- Tubeless-ready setup for running low tire pressures
- Item #MXX004G
- 27.5 x 2.3 in
- clincher, tubeless
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.3oz (745g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Part Number
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help