Minion DHR II 3C/EXO/TR Tire
The Minion DHR II 3C/EXO/TR Tire has long been the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip on steep and loose terrain. With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges for quick accelerations, as well as strategically placed siping for smooth transitions when leaning the bike over. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking so you can have full control when you're scrubbing speed before the next technical section. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for an unstoppable combo for aggressive trail riding.
This version of the DHR II comes in a lofty 2.6-inch width, and uses Maxxis' Wide Trail construction for an optimal tread profile on modern 30 - 35mm internal width rims. The 3C MaxxTerra compound uses three different durometer rubbers for an ideal balance of outstanding grip, long wear life, and low rolling resistance. And to keep you from getting flats out on the trail, this tire uses EXO+ construction which combines a bead-to-bead Silkshield layer for extra puncture protection, as well as EXO sidewall protection to resist slices from sharp rocks.
- A burly tire for maximum control on steep, loose terrain
- Tread design offers excellent traction for cornering and braking
- Ramped knobs allow for quick accelerations
- Wide Trail is optimized for 30 - 35mm internal width rims
- High volume 2.6in casing offers excellent damping and grip
- EXO+ is lighter than Double Down, more protective than EXO
- MaxxTerra balances grip, wear life, and low rolling resistance