Why We Like The Minion DHR II Wide Trail 3C/EXO+/TR 27.5in Tire
Coming in as a favorite among our in-house aggressive trail shredders and enduro riders, the Minion DHR II 3C/EXO+ 27.5in Tire stand out to us for its next-level braking power and cornering ability. The cornering knobs resemble the knobs from the Minion DHF, only with slightly wider spacing to help grip into the trail as soon as we lean the bike over. The paddle-like center knobs roll quickly and dig into even the steepest trails for excellent braking power in the gnar.
- Descending-oriented tire for aggressive trail and enduro
- 3C MaxxTerra rolls quickly and lasts longer than MaxxGrip
- EXO+ sidewall prevents flats without a significant weight penalty
- Tubeless-ready for gaining compliance and traction
- Works well as an aggressive rear tire or a more conservative front
- Item #MXX007G
- 3C MaxxTerra
- 27.5 x 2.6 in
- tubeless-ready clincher
- 120 tpi
- [max] 40 psi
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 0.1oz (910g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TB00112300, TB00093900
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help